Stainless Steel Soap
Did your Grandparents ever tell you why they'd rub the kitchen faucet after handling garlic, onions, peppers, or fish? Ours did, along with "apple pie without cheese is like a hug without a squeeze!" They were right every time.
If you love cooking with garlic, you know it does a lot of good in recipes by helping build flavor -- but its strong odor can linger for hours, especially on our hands. We've all been in the situation where after preparing a wonderful meal, we're left with the stench of garlic on our fingers -- yuck! There are a few tricks people often recommend to eliminate the smell: lemon juice or vinegar, rubbing your hands with salt, or even using toothpaste! But those don't work -- all they do is mask the garlic smell. So what does really work?
OUR FOOD GRADE STAINLESS STEEL SOAP BAR!
- Household Airborne Odors
- Refrigerator Odors
- Body Odor
Why our Food Grade Stainless Steel Soap Bar works.
Not surprisingly, it all has to do with the chemistry of garlic and stainless steel. Garlic contains molecules with sulfur. When cutting garlic, the molecules are transferred to your skin.
Washing your hands with water heightens the smell because the water causes the sulfur to turn into sulfuric acid. When you touch our Food Grade Stainless Steel Soap Bar, the molecules in the steel bind with the sulfur molecules on your hands, thus transferring the molecules (along with the smell) to the metal and off from your hands. Presto! No more garlicky fingers.
Our Food Grade Stainless Steel Soap Bar can also help remove onion, pepper, cheese, and fish odors from your hands, as well as body odor and the smell of gasoline. So the next time you're handling garlic, onions or fish as part of your kitchen prep, try stainless steel for yourself. You'll be surprised at how well it works!
- Our Food Grade Stainless Steel Soap Bar also eliminates airborne household odors 24 hours per day! Keep in the refrigerator rather than a box of baking soda! Lasts FOREVER!
- Leave your Food Grade Stainless Steel Soap Bar in a shallow dish with water such that the waterline is at the halfway mark of the bar to deodorize any room in your home!
How to Use
After handling garlic, onions, peppers, fish, cheese, or any other especially stinky and pervasive foodstuff:
- Rinse hands under COLD WATER to remove any lingering particulate matter
- Thoroughly and voraciously rub your hands against the Food Grade Stainless Steel Soap Bar beneath cold running water (as you would with a normal bar of soap)
- Wash hands with soap and water (optional)
- Repeat 1-3 if necessary
* VOLUME PRICING WILL BE APPLIED AT CHECKOUT *
- Package Weight: 0.048kg (0.11lb.)
- Package Size: 10cm x 10cm x 2cm (3.94in x 3.94in x 0.79in)
- Material: Food Grade Stainless Steel 316
- Certification: CE/EU,FDA
- Environmental Info: Eco-Friendly, Sustainable
- Free worldwide shipping 12-20 days (depending on location)
- Express shipping: 5-10 days depending on location (ships from USA)
Click the ADD TO CART BUTTON to Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed With Every Order.
The NERDVIP Guarantee
NERDVIP is a US-based company with HQ in Hilton Head, South Carolina and offices in Savannah, NYC, San Francisco, London, and São Paulo. We are a veteran and women-owned and operated company. We know how many choices you have when shopping online and are committed to earning your loyalty.
When you choose NERDVIP you can rest at ease. We guarantee your 100% satisfaction. To do this we first evaluate the products we sell. Though preferences vary (wildly at times, even amongst our own team members!) we are committed to providing value for money. Should you not be completely satisfied with your purchase please let me know and I will personally do whatever it takes to make you happy.
If you have any questions, comments, feedback, or special requests we are here to help. We look forward to serving you.
Donna da Silva St John, Owner, NERDVIP