Jupiter Night Light/Table Lamp - Exact 3D Replica
Jupiter is the fifth planet from the Sun and the largest in the Solar System. It is a giant planet with a mass one-thousandth that of the Sun, but two-and-a-half times that of all the other planets in the Solar System combined, yet today, you can observe it in your room in all her glory!
The orange and brown coloration in the clouds of Jupiter are caused by upwelling compounds that change color when they are exposed to ultraviolet light from the Sun. The exact makeup remains uncertain, but the substances are thought to be phosphorus, sulfur or possibly hydrocarbons. These colorful compounds, known as chromophores, mix with the warmer, lower deck of clouds. The zones are formed when rising convection cells form crystallizing ammonia that masks out these lower clouds from view.
Spoiler alert: we used color changing LEDs in our lamp to simulate this coloration, so you don’t need a gas mask.
- 3D printing technology: printed layer by layer, this lamp is an exact replica of Planet Jupiter.
- Charging port and switch integration: simple, beautiful, practical, and easy to operate
- Warm and gentle LED lights: touch the metal ring to switch colors and turn the light on/off
- You can hold it in your hand. Easy to put anywhere you like with its wooden holder
- Safe and environmentally friendly: PLA material is non-toxic, extracted from corn stalks, hard, smooth, and odorless
- Long lasting, built-in 240mAh battery: lasts 8-25 hours on a full charge (which takes about 6-8 hours)
- Material: PLA
- Wattage: 0.5W
- Brightness: touch adjustment, long press the switch to change the brightness
- Color temperatures: 3000K / 6000K
- Bulb: 1pcs white LED light and 1pcs yellow LED light
- Battery capacity: 1 x 240mAh lithium battery (built-in)
- Charging time: 6-8 hours
- Working time: 8-30 hours (depends on brightness)
- Power supply: USB DC 5V
- Touch the metal ring at the bottom of the lamp to turn on/off the light and change color from white to yellow
- Long press the metal ring to adjust the brightness, and it has the brightness memory function
- If your hand is too dry or the temperature is too low, the light may not respond
- The white light will not shine when power is low
- Insert the DC connector into the metal ring at the bottom of the lamp to charge, the red light is always on during the charging
- The red light will automatically turn off when fully charged